Thursday, August 9, 2012

10/8/2012- 9.22 a.m

hey cute:D hey handsome:D thankz for read my coffee n follow me

helloo!! a few days I will be celebrating Eid Mubarak .. there is already a good feeling .. but I don't buy baju kurung yet .. maybe next week the new Friday shopping near johor heheh ... because too busy for cake orders for customers .. after that, a week celebrating Eid Mubarak .. I will face trial exam .. I will revise lessons even a short time .. and I think after my SPM examination may continue to study near KFC HOLDING..and it needs 3 credits to enter college and god willing, I will try to achieve it!! :D .. my main desire is for my parents proud .. and show that I was a great cook and can be called the pastry chef .. insha allah amin ..: D. ..




TASYA CHAIYOKKK!!

P/S:TRY TO GET WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO MAKE YOUR PARENTS PROUD OF YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment